FIITJEE’s One Year Extended Classroom Program for JEE Advanced is one such program which focusses on
providing the essential impetus for achieving Top Rank in JEE Advanced.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVE
Excellence in JEE Main & JEE Advanced : Emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process which makes them capable of creatively resolving complex and tricky problems by mere application of basic concepts for a quantum jump in their performance in JEE (Main & Advanced). Each student has the right strategy for himself/herself for TIME MANAGEMENT to ensure optimum output. This enables the students to excel not only in JEE (Advanced) but also in JEE (Main) & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Entire course is divided into 4 phases.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Each phase has exhaustive quizzes and Phase Tests (both on JEE Main & JEE Advanced pattern).
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Good comprehensive pattern proof & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the JEE Main & Advanced pattern. Regular feedbacks & test analysis sessions.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / Integrated School Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty and will be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental concept knowledge very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class is done through Classroom Learning Improvement Program (CLIP) for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank in JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced) etc.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success
Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential
- Rank improvement Program (RIP) of 50 to 100 hrs.
- Common Phase Tests across the country will be based on the pattern of both JEE (Main) & JEE (Advanced).
- JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers of previous year JEE (Main & Advanced) papers.
- Grand Masters Package (GMP) : An exclusive fundamentals search based package of 1500 Top quality problems on JEE pattern testing your understanding of the subject. It covers all aspects of JEE problem solving Techniques.
- Rankers Test Paper File (RTPF): Three part tests & five full syllabi tests on JEE expected pattern. The test papers are independently sealed in separate envelopes with instructions printed on top to take tests at home by simulating real examination like conditions. Sealed packets of solutions with guidelines to check the answer sheets yourself in a neutral way, thus, giving a precise idea about what the examiner expects in your answer (there can sometimes be a marked difference in what the examiner expects and what you write, leading to lowering of scores !).
- All India Test Series (AITS): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced).
- >Open Test for JEE (Main & Advanced) to be conducted in more than 65 cities. Student will receive their score, Percentile, All India Rank, analysis of result and suggestions for improvement
Classroom contact hours of approx. 465 hrs. However, the actual total input provided to the student is more than
600 hours which includes.
- Doubt clearing classes
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP)
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.
Normally classes are held 4 / 5 days a week for 4 hrs to 6 hrs each time. Each phase is followed by about 1 week of
study leave, followed by a Phase Test. Classes can be held in the morning or evening session.
||Approximate Fee without GST (Per Annum Fees in Rs.)
|One Year Extended Program for JEE Advanced