Synchronized study of XII Boards + JEE (Main & Advanced) + International Olympiads + National level scholastic Exam like Kishore Vaigyanik Protsahan Yojana (KVPY) + Other Engineering Entrance Examinations
In a Major Announcement, The Joint Admission Board (JAB) – conducting body of the JEE entrance exam announced that the Joint Entrance Examination (Advanced) will be conducted through online mode from 2018 Onwards. In another major announcement the Joint Admission Board (JAB) declared that JEE Advanced question paper will now also have short answer type questions.
FIITJEE prepares you for JEE Main & Advanced in a Pattern Proof Mode. This means that you are prepared to give your best and optimum performance even if the pattern of the exam is changed at the last minute. We are the only institute whose Students do well not only in JEE Advanced but also in JEE Main, XII Boards & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
All FIITJEE Students who qualified for JEE (Advanced) also scored well in their XII Board Exams thus figuring in the Top 20 percentile of their respective Boards.
PROGRAM FOCUS & OBJECTIVE
Excellence in JEE : Emphasis on making the students imbibe the fundamental concepts of Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics and on sharpening their analytical skills and parallel thinking process which makes them capable of creatively resolving complex and tricky problems by mere application of basic concepts for a quantum jump in their performance in JEE (Main & Advanced).
Each student has the right strategy for himself /herself for TIME MANAGEMENT to ensure optimum output. This enables the students to excel not only in JEE (Main & Advanced), Other Engineering Entrance Exams but also in XII Board Exams.
COURSE STRUCTURE :
- Entire course is divided into 4 phases followed by special classes of Rank Improvement Program.
- Extensive coverage of additional topics for JEE (Main).
- Phase Tests are followed by Test Analysis Sessions.
- Right mix of classes, problem solving and Doubt Clearing Classes.
- Comprehensive & thoroughly revised study material.
- Periodic tests on the latest JEE pattern.
- Regular feedbacks.
- Home assignments / Workbook.
- Common Phase Tests across the country.
- All India Internal Test Series (AIiTS): These test make students acquainted with a diverse set of examination patterns and alongside confer them with their National level performance ranking in the respective patterns. Tests are based on the common minimum syllabus of all classroom / School Integrated Programs.
- Chapter Practice Problems (CPP): On each chapter students will be given chapter practice problems which they have to attempt and submit before the beginning of the next chapter. These solutions will be checked by the faculty members and then would be returned to the students with remarks and suggestions. Thus helping every student to have a very strong command over fundamental conceptual knowledge, which is very crucial for getting Top ranks.
- Class Learning Improvement Program (CLIP): Icing on the cake of every class will be done through Class Learning Improvement Program for those who have completed all assignments to further help them get a higher Rank / performance in JEE(Main & Advanced) & Other Engineering Entrance Exams.
- Success Potential Index (SPI): We are the only institute in India having the capability to predict Success Potential Index (SPI) of a student. We constantly encourage our students to emulate their Success Potential Index (SPI).
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP) of about 45 to 60 hrs.
- Additional help for XII Board Exams. Practice Mock Test Papers for XII Board Exam.
- JEE Archive: Question Bank with Answers of previous year JEE (Main & Advanced) papers.
- All India Test Series (AITS): to be conducted at the National Level on the present & expected pattern of JEE (Main & Advanced).
- Grand Masters Package (GMP): An exclusive fundamentals search based package of 1500 Top quality problems on JEE pattern testing your understanding of the subject. It covers all aspects of JEE problem solving Techniques
- Rankers Test Paper File (RTPF): Consists of Three part tests and five full syllabi tests on present & expected JEE pattern. The Test Papers are independently sealed in separate envelopes with instructions printed on top to take the tests at home by simulating real examination like conditions.
About 175 hrs. Including classroom interaction and tests.
- Rank Improvement Program (RIP)
- Phase Tests and Tests of All India Test Series
- Test Analysis Sessions etc.
DIFFERENT VERSIONS OF THE PROGRAM
RW: Regular Week Batch 3hr/day (5:20pm to 8:30pm) and 3-4 days in a week, Tests on Sundays
||Approximate Fee without GST (Per Annum Fees in Rs.)
|One Year Classroom Program for JEE (Advanced)